BARCELONA FC Philippe Coutinho: said, 'I'm living the dream'

Philippe Coutinho: 'I'm living the dream'



"I'm living the dream." "I want to play with great players like Messi, Busquets,
Iniesta, Piqué, and Suárez. I hope to play with joy and I want to win titles for

the fans. I want to learn a lot." "I'm happy. I'm very happy. I want to make the fans happy." "My goal is to win titles and to bring joy and happiness to Barça fans. I also get to play with many cracks."



 Only three players in Barcelona's history have played 400 games for the club in LaLiga: Xavi (505) Andrés Iniesta (427) Lionel Messi (400)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oxford Scientists Suggest That Aliens Aren’t Extinct, Just Hibernating

REPORT SUGGESTS SAMSUNG GALAXY A73 LIKELY TO BE FIRST A-SERIES HANDSET WITH 108MP CAMERA

Nnamdi Kanu's USD$800 million Suit at Ecowas court, Nigeria Government on the Run.